Space is limited in the CSA each year so make sure to act quickly before all the spots fill up!
Do you like delicious freshly blended teas, handcrafted medicinal quality tinctures and elixirs, healing natural salves, luscious nourishing face creams and wildcrafted herbs? Join the Blue Turtle Botanicals CSA!
Darcey Blue is the clinical herbalist, wildcrafter, plant whisperer, medicine maker and owner of Blue Turtle Botanicals. In recent years, the development of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA's) has blossomed all across the country. In this unique partnership, communities support their local farms, business and ecosystems by purchasing a share at the beginning of the season, and are rewarded with rich, healthy, locally grown food and products for a specific amount of time.
In light of this development, Darcey Blue has created a unique Herbal CSA! Much like farming, earth centered herbalism is based on long term relationships with the land and the plants harvested, and the skill and art of making medicines, formulas and finished products from the raw plants. Herbal products have become widely available in health food stores across the nation, allowing more people more access to natural plant medicines, but what is lacking from this model, is precisely what the Community Supported Agriculture movement has done for farming, and what it can do for herbalism! It provides sustainable, healthy, locally produced plant medicines made by with the skill, knowledge, intention, love and magic of your herbalist. And now, the Herbal CSA!
The Blue Turtle Botanicals Herbal CSA is:
- a year round program with potent herbal medicines delivered to your door spring, summer, fall & winter
- delivery to your home each month through the mail- you never have to go anywhere to pick up your share
- offers multiple share sizes, share lengths, and payment plans (see below for details)
- provides the freshest, most potent plant medicine and products for your personal use (products are made seasonally, and fresh- nothing sitting on a shelf for months on end!)
- supplies you with seasonally appropriate medicines and products (elderberry for cold & flu season, cooling tea blends for summer iced infusions, soup herbs to infuse your fall soups with healing plants)
- offers a wide variety of medicines and product types for all tastes- including tinctures, elixirs, medicinal tea blends, infused healing oils, salves, luscious body care, flower essences, vinegars and more!
- free e mail newsletter with educational information each month about each of the products included in your share, and suggestions on how to use the products
- supports the skills, experience, knowledge, and heartfelt connection of your herbalist, Darcey, with the plants and land she works from
The Herbal CSA makes a wonderful gift to yourself each month, with a new product to nourish your well being arriving every month. It is ideal for the herbal enthusiast who would like to learn more about new plants and herbal products, the family building their natural medicine cabinet, the herbal student, and anyone who would like to use natural healing on a more regular basis, and those who support the local, sustainable and community based product model (like CSA's!)
Your options for joining the CSA are many:
- 6 month or 12 month duration
- Small share (1 product per month) or Large share (2 products per month)
- Monthly payment plan subscription or pay up front for the entire share duration.